There once was a woman who woke up and found she had three hairs on her head. "Oh," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." The next day she woke up and found she had only two hairs on her head. "Oh," she said. "I think I'll part my hair in the middle." The next day she woke up and found she had but one hair on her head. "Oh," she said. "Today I think I'll wear a ponytail." And the next morning, upon waking, she found herself with no hair on her head. She was delighted that she would not have to worry about doing her hair that day.
I thought this was pretty funny and had to share it. Now there's a good attitude for you!!!! This chemo thing has been kicking my back side lately (although today is MUCH better!!), but it's great to read something like this and remember to enjoy the journey.
I'm as flighty as a feather
11 years ago



ha ha ha Cindy. I am glad you still have a sence of humor! Keep laughing. We are still praying for you daily. I am sorry that darn pac man is giving you such a run for it but I know that you can show him a thing or two! Hang in there! I have wanted to come and visit but Dallin seems to have come down with a flu bug since we came home from Boston, and I sure don't want to spread any germs! Take care and keep posting!
ReplyDeleteLoved the story! What a great outlook on life this little person had!
ReplyDelete