I'm as flighty as a feather
11 years ago
We love spending time with our family and friends. We love to go water skiing or just have a picnic in the boat. We also love to play games and win when possible :o) We have our own business with which we feel we can truly make a difference for people with either their health or finances. We enjoy life and believe as we heard someone say, "If you are blessed, be a blessing." We feel we are truly blessed and hope we can pay it forward.
I'm sorry to hear about your hair. You are such a strong woman. It amazes me to hear and see your great attitude through all of this. I just hope that if the time comes for me to face a similar challange in my life, that I will be able to face it with the same faith and attitude that you have through all of this so far. Thank you for your example. I hope your today is better then your yesterday.
ReplyDeleteWow Cindy you are amazing! I am sure that you have down times and just don't show them. YOu are a real trooper! I have always been kinda jealous that Jeff can jump in the shower and be ready for church in 10 minutes and WASH HIS HAIR TO BOOT! (what hair their is left) Hee hee
ReplyDeleteYou and I would be quite a funny pair right now. I have been having my front tooth replaced (it's been thirty years)and on Sat morning the temp fell out! I was mortified, I had sharingtime on sunday too,but I have to giggle thinking of me with no front tooth and you with no hair. That is a funny picture to think of. Take care and keep smiling, you are so good at that! (and you have beautiful teeth) love you, Caroline
Oh Cindy, I bet you are just as beautiful as always! Glad your "quarantine" will be over soon. We'll have to get together for a movie or peach shake! Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me I had senseless humor that helps people smile. Just to see if that works I would like to tell a quick CHEEZY joke. Heh heh.
ReplyDeleteWhats the best advice you can give to a worm?........
SLEEP IN!!
Hee hee. Don't forget to keep smiling...it can cure anything. Your in our prayers.
I am so sorry your Mother's Day didn't go very good! You are amazing! A very special woman and mother. We love you and keep you in our prayers!
ReplyDelete