A Few Tunes for Your Enjoyment......

We have had some requests to set up a blog so family and friends could know updates related to my recent diagnosis. Hopefully this will be of some value and help. I have so appreciated all the support and prayers from everyone and you have no idea how much it means and has helped me and my family. Thank you so very much!

(Thanks also to Candice, our daughter, for helping me set this blog up and much more, and to my dear husband, Jeff, whom I know Heavenly Father blessed me with - he is my anchor and my soul mate :o)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Those Silly White Blood Cells

I went to see the doc today and had some blood work done. I am feeling better and cutting back on anti-nausea drugs :o) I was excited about the Race for the Cure this weekend, but the doctor said I need to pass. I guess during chemo your white blood cells are down around 7-10 days after your treatment. She wants me to stay home and away from people for the next 5 days or so because my counts are down so I have nothing to fight with. I was excited to go with everyone and enjoy the sunshine but alas, not so. :o) At least I am improving and moving forward and we are on our way. Everyone have a wonderful time and I'll be thinking of you. Thanks for everything and we'll see you all sooooooon.

3 comments:

  1. As always, Cindy, you are a ray of sunshine. My heart dropped when I heard about your cancer from Becca. I'm glad to see your attitude is positive. Brian and I are back in Boise. We are staying with my Aunt trying to buy a house in Boise or Kuna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer on not being able to go! You stay home and get those silly white blood cells up to par! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you aren't going to be able to go. Next year for sure! You just worry about staying healthy. We don't need you getting sick on top of everything else. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

FAMILY FUN ON THE DISNEY CRUISE AND DISNEYWORLD