I'm as flighty as a feather
11 years ago
We love spending time with our family and friends. We love to go water skiing or just have a picnic in the boat. We also love to play games and win when possible :o) We have our own business with which we feel we can truly make a difference for people with either their health or finances. We enjoy life and believe as we heard someone say, "If you are blessed, be a blessing." We feel we are truly blessed and hope we can pay it forward.
We're so glad that the surgery went well except for the nausea. We love you guys and are thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are one awesome lady! Your enjoyment of life and amazing spirit is something that I admire about you.... You are moving on up there chica! I'm so glad that this is over and you can get on with the next step... we love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Lutke has a class with Chad and told us about your diagnosis, she also gave us your blog. I hope that is ok. You are amazing Cindy! You are in our prayers! Thanks for creating a blog so we don't have to wonder what is going on. You are such a positive person! We miss seeing you!
ReplyDeleteCindy - this is from Laura & Doug:
ReplyDeleteSo glad the surgery went so well. Prayer's have been answered, but I'm not off my knees yet for you :) Had no doubt Jeff, Candice, and Nate would be there for you along with Mom and Dad. Are you tired of playing games yet?