A Few Tunes for Your Enjoyment......

We have had some requests to set up a blog so family and friends could know updates related to my recent diagnosis. Hopefully this will be of some value and help. I have so appreciated all the support and prayers from everyone and you have no idea how much it means and has helped me and my family. Thank you so very much!

(Thanks also to Candice, our daughter, for helping me set this blog up and much more, and to my dear husband, Jeff, whom I know Heavenly Father blessed me with - he is my anchor and my soul mate :o)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Come Walk With Us (You CAN run if you REALLY want to :o)

My friend got a team set up with the Race for the Cure and I thought I would post the information for those who might want to come along and how to register. I appreciate her doing that for us and the chance that we can have to do something to make a difference. Thanks to everyone for your incredible support!!!!!!!! We are waiting today to hear from the doctor (PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE :o). As soon as we have some info we will update everyone. Thanks again and here you go................

(a message from Sheryl :o)

I have set up a team for the Race for the Cure. Cindy was really interested and planning on doing this--it's a great cause and really uplifting to those of us who are survivors! Here is the information.
2. Click on Race for the Cure
3. Go to Join an Existing Team
4. Our group's name is Cindy's Sisters
5. It should be easy to follow from there
Registration is $20. You can choose any length race you want--we don't all have to do the same thing. The deadline to sign up online is April 27th. If you do it by mail the deadline is April 17th.
Thanks,
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAMILY FUN ON THE DISNEY CRUISE AND DISNEYWORLD