A Few Tunes for Your Enjoyment......

We have had some requests to set up a blog so family and friends could know updates related to my recent diagnosis. Hopefully this will be of some value and help. I have so appreciated all the support and prayers from everyone and you have no idea how much it means and has helped me and my family. Thank you so very much!

(Thanks also to Candice, our daughter, for helping me set this blog up and much more, and to my dear husband, Jeff, whom I know Heavenly Father blessed me with - he is my anchor and my soul mate :o)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meeting Pac Man Head On

I did really well at my treatment yesterday and everyone was super nice and helpful. Positive experience (I even saw people I know there - not sure that's a really good thing. I told them I was sad to see how busy they are there.) MISTI is very positive and upbeat and great people to work with (and joke with :o). I appreciate them already. I responded well to the medications they gave me, although I have been feeling a little nausea starting last night. They told me I may start feeling some fatigue today, but hey, a nap is not a bad thing. If you want to call, don't worry go ahead, if I am sleeping, I will turn the phones off and can call you back. They told me Thursday and Friday I might experience some flu like symptons, but I also have a plan for that. (They are very good:o) I am very pleased with how things are going - it didn't hurt to get the treatments (I've had some people ask) and I left feeling good. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. They are felt and I am doing well. Miracles continue to happen for me. All of you are part of those miracles. Thank you. Mr Pac Man is now doing his job and I have to say, it was a pleasure to meet him :o) Have a wonderful day - I'm planning on it!! Love you all :o)

1 comment:

  1. We are glad to hear it went okay. We were thinking about you yesterday! As always you are in our prayers. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete

FAMILY FUN ON THE DISNEY CRUISE AND DISNEYWORLD