A Few Tunes for Your Enjoyment......

We have had some requests to set up a blog so family and friends could know updates related to my recent diagnosis. Hopefully this will be of some value and help. I have so appreciated all the support and prayers from everyone and you have no idea how much it means and has helped me and my family. Thank you so very much!

(Thanks also to Candice, our daughter, for helping me set this blog up and much more, and to my dear husband, Jeff, whom I know Heavenly Father blessed me with - he is my anchor and my soul mate :o)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Am So Blessed

Today I had my port put in for my chemo treatments. I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I was. I have NEVER had a procedure done where I was sedated or had anesthesia where I did not get very nauseas (sp?). I was so blessed - it's one of my miracles for sure. NO NAUSEA!!!! I am SO GRATEFUL for a loving Heavenly Father, priesthood blessings and prayers of loved ones and friends. It was a bit of heaven for me today. I don't even know what to say but, I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!!!! Thank you. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! Yes it is a miracle for you to not get nauseas. Keep that positive perspective, and this will fly by. You are awesome and an imspiration to us all. Were still praying!

    ReplyDelete

FAMILY FUN ON THE DISNEY CRUISE AND DISNEYWORLD